Thursday 18 September 2014

D2


Ignored, rejected.
I have the secret, if only others would recognise it.
The world is upside-down, inside-out.
I'm at the margins, when I should be at the center!
Why won't people look at me?!





------------------


Rejected?!
Do these fucking people not realise they're stuck inside the fortress?!
Who's qualified to tell me my story doesn't make sense, isn't.....interesting?!
You couldn't make this shit up.
Even if you could, you wouldn't want to.
I'm the only one to escape....ever, perhaps!
Now I'm looking from the outside in, and no-one can even see me...

---

 WHAT CAME FIRST, THE KING OR THE CASTLE?

THE PRISON OR THE PRISONER?



 




One man's up is another man's down.
We should remember that as long as we can (or as long as we need to, whichever comes first!)


---



Have you worked anything out yet?!
There's so much stuff hidden inside this whirlpool, that the Ocean outside appears as a drop....


No comments:

Post a Comment