Thursday 18 September 2014

P6




The Fortress smashes (crystalises) into solid being in the world.
They are trapped and frozen, unable to act.
They can see events taking place in the sky, but now their memory is blank and their energy is dissipating.







---------------------


I'm not gonna lie to you (you're too good looking for that!).
I just go along with any party; that's what I do...
Money?!
I wish I did have some fucking money!
All that risk, and we didn't end up with shit!
I'll do what I can to help you baby, though that might not be a lot....
Hey, do you have a cigarette?!


---


Like everyone, you feel curious and a little disoriented when they first become aware of the Fortress,
so as you continue on, you will be the resolution and the best path you'll choose.
Forwards!

















---





One of my favorite games was to
find the 'invisible door'. 

We would each be given instructions through
thought and then we had to set off to find the door. 

Often the instructions were in riddles. 
I was never very good at riddles,
so I just 'felt' for them. 

I began to realize that the area they were in
felt different.




No comments:

Post a Comment