Thursday 18 September 2014

D3




You see a bad TV movie, that you're sure is stolen from the story you sent.
You read an article in the newspaper- again, stolen from your own, perfect story!
You're going wild, demented.
Now, everyone is looking at you.
Something snaps inside.
You become calm, peaceful.
You now no longer care about what other people think, whose story everyone is living.
You're like air, floating without pressure.
You may be a dribbling wreck, but at least you're happy!







-----------------------------


So, I guess that means the story's in your hands.
You're the only one I know who's seen some of what I saw, and is still sane enough (just!),
to maybe find your way out one day.
I'm here waiting, it's as lonely being free as it is suffocating being trapped.
Just bring some of the treasure with you...!  ;)


---


I fell asleep, falling upwards till I crashed through the sky.
Star-bound, bound by stars in a contract of shine and gravity,
we dazzled and attracted each other in a futile, deathly dance.
Why?
Why not?!
Hypnos brings us fantasies, to ease the waking hours of our slow decay.
Fuck me, that sounds depressing!

Hannah Grammarg, have you got anything to add?

Not at this juncture, my Lord.

Then at which?

I imagine at another.

Very good, very good.

I pinch myself, and fall ever deeper into the endless heavens...





---

SHOW, DON'T TELL!  ;)

THOSE WHO TELL, CAN'T SHOW...!   HA HA HA


---


I DON'T KNOW WHETHER YOU'LL SOLVE THE PUZZLE NOW,
OR AT THE VERY END OF THE STORY.....!  ;)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment