Thursday 18 September 2014

R2



 You are aware of yourself, your need to transcend all structures, yet there are nagging, pulling, insinuating forces, that dissipate your clarity of vision and slow you down.

YOU NEED TO TAKE EVERYTHING AND MAKE IT ONE....



---------


This place is my palace!
I am a Queen!
Why in hell would I wish to leave here?!


---

 



THE CASTLE IS ALSO A PRISON

KEEPS THEM OUT, KEEPS ME IN 


---


I ask for so little.
Just fear me, love me, do as I say-
and I will be your slave.

I'm sure I heard that somewhere before...


---


Where there is strength in one direction, there is weakness in another.
Focussing the light of our attention in one place, everything else is in darkness.
The builder of the Fortress sees the enemy without, and in minimising blind spots, limits what they see...



No comments:

Post a Comment