Thursday 18 September 2014

R4



 Why solve puzzles?
Why change?
Winning is impossible, we are so small and life so short.
The immense pressure of forces above makes me sleepy.
Only, closing my eyes,seeing the endless nothingness terrifies me.

If I do nothing, there will be no story.
I RESOLVE TO PRESS FORWARD....



----------------------------------



There are more rooms than one could count,






and more angles than one could imagine




In this way, the Fortress is very much like a human mind.



---



The strands of our DNA, the cornea of our eye, snow flakes, pine cones, flower petals, diamond crystals, the branching of trees, a nautilus shell, the star we spin around, the galaxy we spiral within, the air we breathe, and all life forms as we know them emerge out of timeless geometric codes.








One doesn't have to seek the mystery using magic,
the mystery itself is the magic;
it is the pot of gold and the rainbow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment